Authors should submit their manuscripts online via the following website:
All manuscripts are subject to the peer-reviewing process. The manuscripts should be prepared in good English. It should have been carefully checked for clarity, conciseness, the correctness of grammar, and typographical errors.
When preparing the manuscripts, authors are requested to follow the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word file.
- The file must include text (preferably in 12 points, ''Times New Roman'' font) and all figures should be placed at the end of the text.
- The manuscript pages should be prepared with double-line spacing, one column, and a margin of at least 25 mm on one side.
- All manuscripts should have Title, Author Name, Affiliation, Corresponding author email, Abstract, Keywords, Body, and References.
- It is better that the title of the manuscripts does not contain abbreviations or formulae and should not be longer than three lines.
- The use of abbreviations should be avoided in the abstract, if possible and all abbreviations should be explained when appeared in the text for the first.
- References should be numbered in the order they are appeared in the text.